Saturday, June 12, 2010

Connections

So last night my family, carter, and I picked up Nathan. I met him in London on a tour bus and we suddenly connected. we talked that whole day about travels, life, and Europe. The next two days we spent together and it was so good for me. But thats another story.

So anyways we picked him up last night and my and C decided that on his first night, In n Out was a must. I love spontaneous moments like that when you don't know what will happen next other than it will be good and you are content. Once we got home, Carter left and me and Nathan had wonderful conversations.

Mainly we talked about connections. I told him about when i first saw him, we made eye contact. It wasn't the weird eye contact where you suddenly turn away and blush. It was the kind where you know your supposed to meet, you were put in each others paths for a reason. There's a connection. It definitely wasn't a love connection either, just a connection.

Its crazy to think of our world being intertwined. Everyone meets everyone for a reason, lesson, or for a friend. Its like God has all these invisible strings connecting us to people we've never seen before and even people living on the other side of the world.

This blog is very random and spontaneous, but thats my heart. I cant wait for this week.
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment